Competition for medical places at the University of Auckland and the University of Otago are fierce. Those institutions only accept the finest students. So how do you show you’re a cut above your peers? And if you’re set on becoming a doctor, is Australia a viable study path for you?
Organise your future and clarify the medical admissions process at our free information session. Learn from medical school experts about applying for and attending medical school in New Zealand and Australia.
Current medical students at The University of Auckland and University of Otago will provide an interactive session, which will cover:
- Careers in medicine
- The academic requirements
- NZ medicine admission requirements per university
- The interview system (MMI) at The University of Auckland
- Applying to Australian medical schools
- Life of a medical student (pre-clinical and clinical years)
- Tackling the common med school misconceptions
You’ll also get a Q&A with medical students at The University of Auckland and University of Otago so you can get answers to your specific needs!
This is an event for the whole family, so bring your parents or your children!
Date: Saturday, 14th April
Time: 1:45pm arrival for a 2pm start. Approx. 2pm-4pm
Location: Rangi Ruru Girls College (Room: Merivale Lane Theatre)
Registration: Via Eventbrite