Do you work for foodstuffs?
Are you looking at Tertiary raining next year?
If you said yes to both you should be talking to your employer to see if they will endorse you applying for a foodstuffs education grant
Or drop in to careers if you want more information
The Study Award scholarships are open to all school leavers from challenging circumstances intending to study a property or construction related degree in New Zealand.
Keystone Trust – we offer scholarships to school leavers who want to study in the property and construction industry. This includes degrees like architecture, urban planning, property, land surveying, urban planning and engineering – and of course construction!
The scholarship is $15,000 over three years, and includes peer and industry mentors, networking and pastoral care. Over 95% of our students have a job in their chosen field at graduation, and many of those already working in the summers and part time. The key thing that makes us different to other scholarships is that we offer so much more than money. We really care about our students, and we go out of our way to ensure that their transition to university is easy, and that they thrive once they are there.
The PwC Scholarship is extended to students who can demonstrate they can problem solve and have the ability to think outside the box. We are not only looking for Accounting students, we are keen to see those studying IT, Economics, Languages and Science to name a few. We look for alignment between choice of study and our business areas which include Assurance, Deals, Consulting, Tax – Corporate/Private Business and Legal.
We’re looking for bright, talented, curious, hardworking problem solvers to join our Scholarship programme. To be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants should: Be a final year student at any secondary school in New Zealand
- Students are eligible for our scholarship programme as long as there is an alignment between their choice of study and our business areas, which include Assurance, Deals, Consulting, Tax – Corporate/Private Business and Legal
Coffee Culture offers an exciting scholarship opportunity open to students from secondary schools in the Canterbury, Otago and Waikato regions. There is $5000 up for grabs this year – that’s ten $500 Coffee Culture Local Hero Scholarships available for students who need financial assistance to achieve their goals for their community-based project or initiative.
Applications are open now until Wednesday 31st July 2019. Winners will be notified in August.
You can check out last year’s winners and find more information about the Coffee Culture Charitable Foundation here: https://coffeeculture.co.nz/about/coffee-culture-charitable-foundation/
This is a great resource to try and locate suitable scholarships you can apply for. Try it here
Remember we also have a great section outlining places you can seek scholarships and information here
Scholarship applications for 2020 are open now.
Massey have moved to an online application system, and listed their primary scholarships for high school students at the very front of the scholarships page –www.massey.ac.nz/scholarships
Online applications can be accessed by clicking on the links for each scholarship and scrolling to the bottom for application information.
As in previous years we have four main undergraduate scholarships open to high school students:
- Massey University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship – 9 available, valued at $21,000 each
- Massey University Vice Chancellor’s High Achiever with Distinction Scholarship – 30 available, valued at $7,500 each
- Massey University Academy of Sport Scholarship – 25 available, valued at $5,000 each
- Massey Business School Future Leaders Scholarship – 40 available, valued at $5,000 each
What are the timelines?
All of these scholarships are open for applications now, and will close on 20th August. W www.massey.ac.nz/scholarships –
The POPO Foundation Programme Scholarship 2020 will open for applications on June 1st 2019.
Applications will open on June 1st and close on August 1st so please encourage students to apply before the end of Term Two.
The POPO Foundation Programme is for Paciﬁc students intending on studying Health Sciences at University. Foundation Year oﬀers a university entrance qualiﬁcation recognised by all New Zealand universities and the qualification prepares students academically for their first year of study.
What does the Scholarship provide?
– A guaranteed place in a University of Otago Residential College
– A subsidy towards the accommodation fees at a University of Otago Residential College
– Private tutorials for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths
– A dedicated, full-time Programme Coordinator
– Progress and attendance monitored to keep students on track
– Mentoring with senior students to aid in adjusting to life at Otago
Visit www.otago.ac.nz/pirssu after June 1st to apply!